Monday, December 1, 2008

Going shopping Journal #13

The day after thanks giving day shopping is good because most stores had a special sells and buying in special stores sometimes we can save money. My wife, son, and I went to Wall Mart and they selected some clothes and finally purchased them. I could not find a covenient shoes in this store. I tried to find Some clothes and a pair of shoes in other stores. finally I found a pair of shoes in Payless store. The price was not good because when I select a pair of shoes, there was no any discount, unless I Buy one more pair of shoes to receive half a percent discount. I had to encourage my son to choose a pair of shoes for himself to receive half a price for one pair of shoes which had lower price. I realized to this business trick during the shopping.

1 comment:

Mahdi said...

Hi; you are welcome to visit my blog:
http://aenglishl.blogspot.com/